Once we understand your market segment, we can move on to understanding the behaviour and insights of the “personas” within that target market.
We want to know a great deal about the preferred clients that you want to do business with, including what they’re looking for, as well as their needs and how they go about looking to fill them, and whether they’re specifically looking for your services or not.
We’ll discover a great deal about your preferred audience together!
Audience and Insights
Your audience is the key to everything. Knowing your audience is crucial to an effective digital business development strategy and implementation.
Client Based Research and Insights
What if we could gather insights throughout the buying journey of your current and future clients? What if we could reach them right at the time when they’re having a business problem that you can help them solve—or even before the problem arises? The earlier in the decision-making process we can reach them, the better the chance of success.
- What makes your solutions a strategic advantage for your clients?
- What do your clients expect to change in their environment when they implement your solution or buy your product?
- Why would some internal stakeholders not want to buy your solution?
- What is the business case process for selection? Who is involved in the process?
- What criteria does your clients use to make a buying decision?
These insights and many others can help us develop a strategy for your specific business development environment.
Persona Development and Roadmap
The persona development process will provide a road map including:
- Who you need to persuade in your future or preferred client’s companies.
- What information they’re looking for during their process, including what they’re typing into Google at different stages in their research, in order to find the answers they’re looking for.
- When your future audience would be most interested in hearing your message.
- Where your audience is and how best to reach them with your marketing content.
- How to craft the best content to appeal to your audience at different stages in their research, buying journey, and decision lifecycles.
Your marketing and sales strategies should be based upon sound persona insights, not just demographics. Your website and content should be written for a specific audience at a specific time in their research and decision-making journey.
Who Are They?
Who is your target audience? What kind of person or company are you trying to reach? What are they like? What do they want? The world is a big place, and trying to target everyone can end up wasting resources and spreading your message to people who have no interest in your company.
Future Client Insights
That’s why you need to segment and position your particular audience. Segmentation can help you discover insights into your audience that will make it easier to target them directly. That includes not just who they are and what they want, but where they’re most likely to be found. For example, what social media channels are they most likely to use? How do they prefer to communicate?
Insights Based Personas
Once you have that information, you can create buyer personas: profiles that outline your target audience’s needs, understanding their business priorities and mandates, their definitions of success, their obstacles and challenges and their opportunities, their current business issues and what keywords they’re Googling, and the details of their buying journey and decision making lifecycle.
Then you can use those personas to create targeted content based on your gathered insights. This content can then help you reach your audience on a more personal level, to help you resonate with them effectively and show them why your company is best positioned to help them with their issues.
gnooko can help you segment your audience, target, position and build buyer personas, allowing you to create more targeted content and connect with your audience more effectively.